We believe in community, acceptance, making things, and the soul-healing that comes through creativity.
Handcraft Happy Hour began over a cup of coffee and dreams of a beautiful creative future doing what we love most: creating, drinking good coffee or cocktails, eating delicious food and building community.
Who are you?
- I love themed family dinners. Even if it is just Taco Tuesday, I will throw on a Mariachi record, make a margarita and we'll chop some veggies for taco night!
- I tend to meet people and make friends just by standing in a check-out lane. It annoys my daughter and never surprises her.
- Because of the above gift, it makes it easy for me to introduce someone to another person with like interests or to a business they may really like or need.
- I am not a great sewer! I mean, I am, but I don't know everything. I do love to learn and kick ass at art quilts, improv or anything...let's call it...organic. Can I say "ass"?
What is this place?
Your favorite store to pick up a new creative skill and/or a new bff! Join us for a Happy Hour and unleash your creative spirit!
- We believe in encouragement that empowers an entrepreneurial spirit.
- We create, cultivate and find joy.
- We intentionally incorporate gratitude daily.
- We celebrate and embrace our differences and the voice those differences bring to the creative table.
Why is there a drink in your logo but you are not a bar?
Handcraft Happy Hour is any hour you are doing something that makes you happy creatively. Mocktail or cocktail, whatever threads your needle!